A NOTE FROM SEWELL ABOUT COVID-19
To our incredible Customers,
At Sewell, we are available for you and grateful to be designated as an essential business so that we can serve our community’s automotive needs. We are employing enhanced measures to maintain a clean environment with the exceptional customer care you have always trusted. A list of several of these important measures is included below.
Our sales, service, and collision departments are open regular hours
to serve you. For your convenience, our associates are available to drop off a loan car at your home and pick up your vehicle for service. We will also bring the vehicle shopping experience to you. We will help you shop online, bring a vehicle to you for a test drive, and complete final delivery and paperwork at your home.
Sewell has been in business for 109 years because we are an organization founded on genuine care. Throughout our history, people have been at the center of every decision that we make, and that remains true today. We appreciate your business and we will do our best to serve you.
The Sewell Family
Additional measures that we are taking:
- To support social distancing recommendations, we have modified our employee work schedules in order to reduce the number of employees who are present in each of our stores at any given time.
- We are doing our best to source materials that are currently in short supply, such as hand sanitizers, cleansers, gloves, and masks.
- Additional measures are being taken by our day time and night time cleaning crews to assure that our facilities are regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- We are providing a complimentary treatment of BioPledge Antimicrobial Protection to the interior of each customer vehicle and loan vehicle.
- We are also cleaning high-touch surfaces within each vehicle prior to returning it to each customer.
- We always want to be polite at Sewell, but we have asked all employees to refrain from shaking hands and hugging our customers and each other during this period.
- We have removed food from our refreshment areas. Coffee bars and water stations are being cleaned every half hour.
- We have temporarily paused our complimentary car washes at each of our store locations and look forward to providing this benefit again in the future.
- We have temporarily suspended store gatherings such as Technology Clinics and Recruiting Open Houses.
- We have asked all employees to wash hands hourly and noted that hand washing should occur with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Most importantly, we have required that those who are not feeling well must stay home!